Pages

Monday 1 September 2014

L'Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream.. my dry and scaly hands love thee!

So, it is September already. Autumn is upon us, and with it the usual cold weather, wind and rain (which means that it basically is the same as always, but colder).
My hands are usually quite dry, but I seem to never remember to put cream on. The only times I do remember are when it is really cold and windy and I can see my poor hands all red and crackly and ugly. So I am trying a different approach now, which is to have a tube of hand cream on my desk: I mean if it is literally in front of me all day long, I should be able to think about it right? Right?

Well, to be very honest with you I am getting quite good at putting it on regularly (it has only been a week but hey, baby steps), and I think I am falling in love with this baby from L'Occitane.

Let's start with how it looks, shall we? A sleek aluminium-looking plastic tube, all shiny and cute. The cap makes it look like one of those tubes of paint I was using as a child at school during arts classes.
It contains 20% shea butter, which is extremely good at protecting and nourishing the skin. I love (love love love) the clean smell of this cream, and the fact that it is absorbed quickly and, most importantly, does not leave the greasy film that most other hand creams tend to leave behind.

I do not need to use much to cover both hands, and even using the tiniest little bit you can feel it nourishing your skin.

My skin is sensitive, and I am happy to report that there was no itching or anything: just soft and moisturised hands, that smell absolutely wonderful!

I did not pay more than 7 euros, and I will gladly repurchase over and over again.

Which hand cream rocks your boat? Do tell me!

No comments:

Post a Comment